ICAN | News
blog,paged,paged-12,cookies-not-set,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-11.0,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.11.2,vc_responsive


as a foreign worker (including extending your work permit) international student (including extending your study permit) visa-required visitor (including extending your stay) permanent resident You can give your biometrics at a designated Service Canada location. Make sure you follow all the steps to give your biometrics, including paying the biometrics...