I/CAN gives information—not advice. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is your main resource. I/CAN has no immigration lawyers or consultants on staff. Contact with I/CAN cannot be seen to replace legal/professional advice.
- information on work permits, permanent residency, and citizenship
- seminars facilitated by volunteer specialists
- essential guides and up-to-date news
- helpful settlement links
- direction to services in your community if you are in crisis
Need a Job?
- host a community jobs website www.irishjobs.ca
- offer employment seminars in Toronto with information on resumes, applications, and networking
- offer employment tips across Canada via FB and our Podcast series
- post helpful leads on our news and FB pages
Need assistance completing applications?
We’ll help you to find the right application. Ask us questions and we will endeavour to get you non-case-specific answers. For in-depth assistance, if you choose to use an immigration representative IRCC advises you to use an authorized rep:
- lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society
- notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council